Imagine deploying a daunting national roll-out or massive IT outsourcing effort without having to wrangle dozens of vendors or navigate incompatible workflows.
When you work with Essentia, this is the reality every day — streamlined capabilities and seamless collaboration.
We are the turnkey partner with a proven track record of supporting a wide range of Enterprise clients, whether you’re seeking a novel solution for an ambitious project or smarter, more reliable capabilities for everyday needs.
We’ve been leading successful Enterprise-scale deployments for two-plus decades. And now we’ve allocated even more resources toward supporting our clients in this space.
We’re collaborating with clients, partners, and integrators to provide cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking resources for a growing suite of capabilities that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Voice & Data Networks
- Indoor Wired and Wireless Networks
- VoltServer Digital Electricity
- Security, surveillance & access control
- Customer-owned Outside Plant Networks (OSP)
- Audio / Video Systems and Networks
- Digital signage
- Sound masking
- Private LTE/DAS/Indoor Small Cell Networks
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Power over Ethernet LED Lighting (PoE lighting)
Here’s a closer look at the types of deployments Essentia provides for Enterprise clients:
Essentia is adept at deploying interior infrastructure build-outs for environments including large corporate campuses and sky-high HQs. Whether you’re seeking Voice and Data cabling, Audio Video, Cameras and Card Readers, Sound Masking and POE Lighting – or the entire “low voltage package” – we have the right turnkey solution.
Essentia has created state-of-the-art game day experiences in some of the largest and most complex stadium environments around the country, including the University of Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium and the Denver Broncos’ Mile High Stadium.
Client: Federal Transportation Agency
Challenge: To bring existing facilities — including secure sites requiring Presidential Clearance across the United States and Puerto Rico — up to modern standards with a professional design and remediation process. Also tasked with improving wireless coverage and core network reliability at locations including airports, air traffic control facilities, and Camp David.
Approach & Solutions:
- Tested & mapped out infrastructure
- Captured Wi-Fi readings from all locations, inventorying each access point & testing each line
- Facilitated coordination among multiple deferral agencies, including the Department of Homeland Security.
- And more
Did you know?
Essentia oversaw the design and build of a voice and data network for a Fortune 100 aerospace company.
Client: Large Passenger Rail Provider
Challenge: Deploy comprehensive IT infrastructure – including people, processes, and systems — in 750 locations in the nation’s busiest transportation centers. Many sites, such as working railyards and historic buildings, posed unique obstacles.
Approach & Solutions:
- Created standards & specs
- Performed technical scoping & solution development
- Led PBX installation, support & maintenance
- Developed & documented processes, procedures, forms & reports
- Served as subject matter expert & internal technology consultant
- Re-engineered business processes
- Performed lifecycle management
- Conducted training (union & non-union labor)
- And more