Elevating Fiber Deployments From Every Angle
Whether we’re deploying drones for field data collection or automating customer deliverables, our approach to Turnkey Fiber is to find and exploit efficiencies that drive faster, more precise and reliable engagements.
Essentia possesses the experience and local relationships to design, permit, build, and manage Turnkey Fiber solutions, including FTTH / FTTX, within budget and at speeds never before experienced. (With eSpeed, we’re regularly completing fiber deployments 6 months faster or more than with traditional methods.)
Our entrepreneurial mindset has enabled us to execute in a big way without getting in our own way — or yours. So, are you ready to fast-forward your next fiber project?
Turnkey Fiber Capabilities:
- FTTH / FTTX
- Underground fiber and aerial deployments
- Fully turnkey (EPC — or Engineering, Procurement, and Construction)
- Site selection
- Determining route feasibility
- Creating designs to carrier specs
- Managing permitting and construction
- Testing and optimizing build-outs, as well as closing out documentation
- Upkeep, maintenance, constant monitoring and emergency restoration
- Providing connectivity to small cells, towers, buildings, metros, and backhaul/fronthaul or longhaul
- Smart City solutions
Sneak Preview: How Essentia Is Innovating Underground Fiber Engineering
Innovation In Action
eSpeed at Work: Turnkey Fiber
- Problem: A major Carrier was falling dramatically behind schedule on a time-sensitive Fiber project in the Northeast Florida area. After a year of struggling with the complexities of the municipality, the original vendor was unable to obtain approval to begin the engineering phase of the project. The Carrier moved on, bringing in Essentia.
- Solution: Essentia first turned to its Project Playbooks, which are comprehensive game plans geared to leverage the team’s political relationships and overcome obstacles in specific jurisdictions. After gaining approval to begin field engineering on the Northeast Florida Fiber Project, Essentia then opened its high-tech tool box, deploying drones to perform the initial field work. These drones quickly and thoroughly canvassed the site while capturing 1,000 photos per mile traveled.
- Results: Called in on a Tuesday morning, Essentia completed the field data collection on Wednesday — about a one-day turnaround. Plus, it was done with zero travel costs and minimal opportunity for human error. This initial win, which cut field engineering by 90% and CAD time in half, laid the groundwork for completing the first 10,000-ft.-phase of the project in about 60 days, well within the 90-day schedule. Read More
Harnessing eSpeed, Essentia is the only company that can accurately perform fiber field engineering remotely.