Cable MSO Services
Are you attempting to modernize your OSP or ISP network infrastructure with legacy technologies? Are rampant inefficiencies creating a static customer experience?
There’s a better way.
Essentia has been supporting the Cable industry for decades, helping MSOs modernize their network infrastructure to meet the evolving needs of the market, from building stadium head-ends, to enabling video distribution, and optimizing Internet connectivity.
Today we’ve sharpened our focus on Cable MSOs while utilizing our trademark approach of rethinking status quo tools and workflows. Imagine this: First-of-its-kind underground fiber engineering powered by drones. Now that’s remote control.
At Essentia, we believe that innovation should make more than a cameo during your next network deployment; it should be the star.
Cable MSO Capabilities
Outside Plant Services:
- eSpeed aerial and underground plant engineering
- Fiber construction
- Project Management
- Construction coordination
- Fiber splicing
- Wireless engineering & implementation
Inside Plant Services:
- Network wire management including cable installation, infrastructure support, RF combining & Optical distribution
- Essentia in-house deployment teams with years of cable industry experience
- Staff augmentation (Technicians & Engineers)
- Deployment of services to support:
- Node Segmentation
- DOCSIS CMTS installation
- Advanced & legacy video
- Capacity and bandwidth management
- Performance optimization & troubleshooting